Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Face painting

I learned that when there is time restriction, I have to work fast, not focusing on every details in the drawing. Also I should draw who I really am ,not the one I want to be. I was suprised by how I can create good drawing using only three colors. It was amazing! Art is amazing!!
For me, it was hard not trying to catch every detail, becuase I could only see the small changes of the color in part of face, not the entire face as it is. The fun part of this exercising was portraiting dark part of the face without using black color. I haven't thought about creating shadow without black color. So this was very exciting work although the drawing doesn't really look like me

1 comment:

  1. You really learned some important lessons in this little powerportrait. I so much enjoy watching you grow and discover new things as an artist.

    ReplyDelete